Father’s Day fun includes a race weekend, World’s Greatest Dad Challenge
NIAGARA FALLS, ON. (June 4, 2010) – Dads can celebrate Father’s Day in style with a full lineup of activities at Ripley’s Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls.
Not only will dad enjoy his special day, but the whole family is sure to enjoy all the Great Wolf Lodge special events, including:
- Father’s Day Race Weekend: Get dads’ motor running by treating him to an exhibit of real stock cars in front of the Lodge and a chance to meet some of the drivers.
- World’s Greatest Dad Challenge: Think your dad is the greatest of all? Have him take part in the World’s Greatest Dad Challenge and test his skill at golfing, pie-eating, arcade games, dancing and tattoo wearing. It’s sure to be a blast and the winning dad gets a free night’s stay.
- Family Dance: On Friday, June 18, the entire family can put on their dancing shoes and get their groove on from 8:30-10:00 pm in the Grand Living Room.
- Father’s Day Fashion Show: Check out the latest fashions from the Trading Post in this Father’s Day fashion show.
- Father’s Day Paw Race: On Monday, June 21, the Great Wolf Lodge will hold the wildest, wackiest race you’ve ever seen. 406 “paws” will race down the waterslide and around the lazy river. Each paw has a suite number on it. The winning guest gets a free future nights stay at the Lodge. All guest rooms occupied on Sunday night will be entered in the race.
Rates for Father’s Day start at $219.95 and includes 2 Days Play with 1 Night Stay. A package including dinner, a gift for dad, souvenir photo and children’s activities starts at $269.95.
For reservations at the Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls, visit http://www.greatwolf.com/niagara/waterpark or call (800) 605-9653.
About Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls
Great Wolf Lodge (www.greatwolf.com) Niagara Falls, Canada, is owned by Ripley’s Niagara Water Park Resort, L.P., a Jim Pattison Group company, through a license from Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
Great Wolf Lodge captures the adventure and the intrigue of the Northwoods with nature-inspired accommodations, multiple family-themed restaurants, Elements spa, an arcade with over 100 games and an interactive miniature golf course. Measuring more than 100,000 square feet with 2.5 million litres of water, the indoor waterpark complex includes 13 waterslides, three pools, two whirlpools, a large outdoor heated spa experience, a giant wavepool, a 500,000 litre lazy river, a 4,000 litre tipping bucket and more. Well known for its environmental programs, Great Wolf Lodge Niagara Falls has been awarded four leaves in the Audubon Green Leaf™ Eco-Rating program.
About Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc®. (NASDAQ: WOLF), Madison, Wis., is North America’s largest family of indoor waterpark resorts, and, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, owns and operates its family resorts under the Great Wolf Lodge® and Blue Harbor Resort™ brands. Great Wolf Resorts is a fully integrated resort company with Great Wolf Lodge locations in: Wisconsin Dells, Wis.; Sandusky, Ohio; Traverse City, Mich.; Kansas City, Kan.; Williamsburg, Va.; the Pocono Mountains, Pa.; Niagara Falls, Ontario; Mason, Ohio; Grapevine, Texas; Grand Mound, Wash.; and Concord, N.C.; and Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center in Sheboygan, Wis. Through Great Wolf Resorts’ environmental sustainability program, Project Green Wolf™, the company is the first and only national hotel chain to have all US properties Green Seal™ Certified – Silver.
The company’s resorts are family-oriented destination facilities that generally feature 300 – 600 rooms and a large indoor entertainment area measuring 40,000 – 100,000 square feet. The all-suite properties offer a variety of room styles, arcade/game rooms, fitness rooms, themed restaurants, spas, supervised children’s activities and other amenities. Additional information may be found on the company’s Web site at www.greatwolf.com.