Magnificent miniatures, world’s smallest production car, T-Rex foot, animal anomalies among the new unbelievable exhibits
ORLANDO, Fla. – (Dec. 7, 2010) – What do an 8-foot long fish, a 7-legged sheep and a mural made from 8,500 playing cards have in common?
They’re all new exhibits in a revamped Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium!
Visitors will find dozens of amazing new exhibits, including:
- A Peel Trident car (the smallest production car in the world)
- A portrait of singer Beyonce made entirely from candy
- A “Wall-E” robot replica made from car parts
- A 25-foot high mural of Jimi Hendrix made from more than 8,500 playing cards
- A very rare fossil of a T-Rex foot and lower leg
- Multiple miniatures that visitors can view through a magnifying glass
- A stuffed Alligator Gar that measures more than 8 feet long
- A balloon-powered chair that flew over the Rocky Mountains
- A dog sculpture made entirely of clothes pins
- New optical illusions, word puzzles and brain teasers
- Several new wax figures that visitors can take photos with
- A new shooting gallery for visitors to take aim and fire at different odd targets
In addition to all the new exhibits, there are new flat-panel TVs that broadcast video oddities and behind-the-scenes stories, and new display cards for all the exhibits. New lighting, paint and carpet give the Orlando attraction a whole new feel.
“Our guests will find exciting, new oddities and displays at every turn, as well as our long-time, favorite exhibits, like the rotating tunnel and pool table where balls roll uphill,” said Joe Kasinski, Director of Sales and Marketing for Ripley’s Orlando.
Renovations will continue with additional oddities added in the coming weeks.
For high-res images of the new-look Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando Odditorium, please visit
For more on Ripley’s Orlando, including hours and pricing, please visit http://orlando.ripleys.com/.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Office – 615-646-7465
Cell – 615-496-5949
About Ripley Entertainment
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando is part of the Ripley Entertainment Inc. (www.ripleys.com) family of worldwide attractions, the global leader in location-based entertainment. More than 13 million people visit its 85 attractions in 11 countries each year. In addition to its 31 Believe It or Not! Odditoriums, the Orlando, Florida-based company has publishing, licensing and broadcast divisions that oversee projects including the syndicated Believe It or Not! television show, best-selling books and the popular syndicated cartoon strip, Ripley’s Believe It or Not!, that still runs daily in 42 countries. Ripley Entertainment is a Jim Pattison Company, the third-largest privately held company in Canada.
Posted by Wellons Communications, an Orlando public relations firm.